Meet the Maker

Hello there, welcome to my little space for all things Lewie & Berg Littles, vintage, decorating, remodeling... well you get the idea, a space to share my life! I thought a great way to get this started was to share 10 facts about me, the designer, and solo maker of all the adorable critters you see here. 

lewie and berg littles
 
1. I did not learn to crochet as a child like most folks. I actually didn't learn until my husband gifted me one class for my 29th birthday.

2. I am an avid thrifter, I caught the bug at age 15, it all started with funny used t-shirts.

3. I think I was created to create, and I turn my hobbies into businesses, every time! I suppose you could say I was born an entrepreneur, too! 

4. I met my husband on a dating website.

5. I love a good cheeseburger.

6. Naps are glorious. 

7. My favorite season is Fall.

8. I was homeschooled during high school, and I dabbled in an art college but decided it wasn't for me.

9. I had both my babies via c-section. 

10. We are in the process of remodeling our 1960's house, debt-free, a.k.a very slowly!! 

Leave a comment, and tell me something fun about you!

photography by: @summerherlockerphotography 

Comments